The object of the competition is to pick a winning team from one NFL game each week. If your selection wins, you progress to the next week. Lose or draw and you are out until the competition is won or restarted. The competition is won when there is only one person left in – hence Last Man Standing.
You may not pick the same team to win more than once during each Last Man Standing competition. However this will be reset if the competition runs into the Play offs.
All selections must be received no later than the kick off of the Thursday night game. (no multiple weekly selections).
To submit your selection, you will have access to your specific cell in our google spreadsheet.
If your entrance fee is not received by the start of week 1 of the competition, your entry will be deemed null and void and you will not be allowed to participate in future competitions. The prize money will be adjusted accordingly.
It is the responsibility of the player to submit their choice on time.
Should you forget to make your selection in any week; or if your selection is late or your selection is a team you have previously selected; you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. Once a team is automatically selected, you will not have the ability to change the selection.
In the event of any match involving a team you have selected being postponed or cancelled for any reason after you have submitted your entry, then you will continue to the next round. The team will be taken as your selection and will no longer be available for future selection in rotation (as per Rule 2)
Prize money for the winner will be 85% of the total money taken per competition, with the remaining 15% donated to a charity of their choice.
In the event of everyone left in being eliminated on the same week leaving nobody left in, then this will be classed as a rollover and the money taken will be added to the next competition, where all players must pay the entry fee. No new entrants will be allowed until the money rolled over has been won.
In the event that there is no Last Man Standing by the end of the 2020 season the money will be divided between all remaining players.
All queries and disputes will be determined by UK Fantasy Sports and their decision will be deemed final.